• This driving position includes crew duties, working with the crew out of the truck as needed
• Vac Truck and roll off experience required
• Operation of vacuum, roll-off, tractor with tanker/box trailer, lowboy for CDL A
• Position will be part of a spill team in an on call rotation,
• Driving commercial vehicles to support Company’s Environmental Services projects.
• Maintain all DOT and OSHA certifications as required to drive a CDL truck and possibly, while transporting Hazardous and Non-Hazardous Materials.
• Practice Safe work Practices by following all Company safety rules and OSHA regulations, including attendance at all required safety training programs.
• Perform duties as a member of the 24-hr rotating On-Call Emergency Response Team to respond to emergencies spills and other environmental emergencies.
• Perform pre and post checks on all vehicles driven
• Adhere to all regulations regarding the transportation of Hazardous and Non-Hazardous waste.
• Perform other duties such as Service Technician tasks as part of our team-based operations philosophy. These additional duties are an essential function of the job. Drivers are expected to perform Clean-up tasks, power wash, and other labor tasks associated with Industrial Maintenance and Emergency Response work.
• Clean Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) and Criminal Background.
• CDL Class A License with HAZMAT and Tanker Endorsement
• DOT Certification Card.
• TWIC Card
• Current DOT physical card
• Maintain and protect equipment in excellent condition.
• Ability to operate a commercial vehicle in a safe manner at all times.
• Ability to make overnight runs as required.
• Strong focus on Safety, Quality, Honesty, and Integrity.
• 40 Hours OSHA Certificate w/current 8-hr refresher training certificate
• 2-3 Years’ Experience as a CDL Driver is strongly preferred.
• Ability to sit for extended periods of time operating a motor vehicle
• Ability to lift 60 lbs
• Ability to work in severe weather conditions both hot and cold
• Ability to work in confined spaces
• May be required to where a respirator
• Work and travel in inclement weather
• Ability to stand and exert physical effort performing manual labor 50-70% of the time
Job Type: Full-time