The Field Service Supervisor/ Foreman is responsible for the direct supervision of Field Technicians including ensuring that all Health and Safety requirements are adhered to and job requirements (budget and schedule) are met.
(Massachusetts/Rhode Island area)
• Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
• Enforce the policies and procedures as they relate to Health & Safety as measured by the districts health and safety record.
• Meet with customers as needed to ensure customer satisfaction and to resolve any pending complaints or issues.
• Participate in joint calls with specialists as needed and maintain a professional image when dealing with customers.
• Maintain up to date confined space supervisor and emergency response supervisor
• Manage large scale field service and emergency response projects when directed.
• Understand and work with the Coordinator in the communication of manpower, equipment and resources required to complete field service and emergency response projects.
• Act as the on-call coordinator on an as needed basis.
• Oversee projects for Health and Safety, profitability, completeness and
• Health and safety issues surrounding projects assigned, including reviewing operational procedures to assure correct health and safety action plans and communicate effectively
• Enforce and ensure OSHA, EPA and H&S standards or regulations are complaint.
• Timely reporting of work-related accidents or incidents to immediate supervisor.
• Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required
• High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• OSHA 10
• 3+ years experience in environmental field service operations.
• 40-hour HazMat Certificate training with current 8-hr refresher certificate
• 2+ years supervisory experience preferred.
• Knowledge of scoping and pricing field service work.
• Knowledge of Federal, state and local environmental • Knowledge of various types of
• Proficiency in Windows based applications.
• Ability to understand issues and resolve/address strategically
• Understanding of Corporate Safety & Compliance Policies
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong customer management, leadership and supervisory skills
• Requires standing, sitting, lifting, pulling/pushing, carrying, grasping, reaching, crawling, stooping and crouching in confined spaces.
• Requires walking, climbing
• Requires speaking, listening, acuity, color determination, and clarity of vision.
Employment is contingent upon a successful background check, drug screen, and a pre-hire medical exam. Must meet all work eligibility requirements.