Global Remediation Services Inc. located in East Taunton, MA is a full service environmental remediation company servicing clients throughout the East Coast. Global Remediation provides transportation and disposal of all types of wastes, industrial maintenance and power plant outage work, site remediation, emergency spill response and aboveground and underground storage tank cleaning and removal services. Global Remediation is seeking a motivated Class A or B CDL driver to join our team.
Required Job Responsibilities
- Required to uphold the company health & safety protocols and procedures.
- Must have the ability to work in teams. Global drivers work directly with Global Remediation field staff and our client representatives.
- Must have 2+ years of experience with at least one of the following;
- Vacuum Truck or Tanker
- Roll off TruckAbility to transport and offload both hazardous and non-hazardous waste at disposal facilities.
- Knowledge of hazardous waste manifests, bill of ladings (BOL’s), and other shipping documents. Paperwork must be completed and submitted in a timely manner.
- Responsible for ensuring the work sites are kept clean and orderly. Drivers are also responsible for checking the work area to ensure tools and equipment are not left onsite.
- Will be a member of a rotating “on-call” emergency response team.
- Ability to install roll off liners/covers, setup hoses, and may require lifting items up to 50+lbs.
- May require travel for up to two weeks a year.
- Perform work tasks in a safe, timely, and efficient manner.
- Arrive promptly to work.
- Ability to communicate with Global Remediation personnel and client representatives.
- Manage and complete required paperwork by the end of each workday.
- Ability to understand and follow work orders, company policies/procedures, and client specific protocols.
- Must be able to pass DOT physical, drug screen, and comprehensive background check.
Required Licensing and Certifications
- Clean DOT driving record with a current Class A or B license with a HAZMAT endorsement
- 40 HAZWOPER Certification with Current 8hr HAZWOPER Refresher
- DOT and RCRA Training
- Transportation Worker Identification Card (TWIC) Card (must be acquired prior to starting work)
- OSHA 10hr Training Certificate
Global Remediation offers challenging and rewarding year-round work, competitive salary, health benefits, paid time off, 401(k) with company match, and uniforms. If interested, please email your resume and/or work history to email@example.com.