Environmental Field Technician
(Massachusetts/Rhode Island Area)
Growing Local Environmental Company located Taunton, MA is looking for motivated individuals to join our team. Candidates will work on environmental cleanup projects throughout out New England. Current 40-hr Haz-Mat, current 8 hour refresher & 10-hr OSHA required! Must have a clean driving record. Great benefits package and career opportunity.
• Perform confined space entries, soil remediation, underground storage tank removals, tank cleanings.
• Participate on a rotating 24-hour emergency response team.
• Adhere to and promote a safe working environment.
• Building decontamination and site restorations.
• The position includes the daily need to lift items that weigh up to 75 lbs
• Operate a commercial motor vehicle
• Wear a respirator
• Maintain good attendance
• Assist Supervisors and Foremen as needed
• High School Diploma or GED
• Minimum of 1-3 years environmental experience with clean driving record
• 40-hour HazMat Certificate training with current 8-hr refresher training certificate
• OSHA 10
• TWIC Card (security clearance)
• Valid driver’s license
• Basic knowledge or interest in hazardous waste field
• Must be able to pass HazMat & DOT physical, drug screen and background check
• Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) w/Hazardous Materials Endorsement
• Confined Space Entry Training Certification
• Red Cross CPR and/or First Aid Certification
• Construction Site or Related Industry Experience
• Understanding of Site Health & Safety Plans and Work Plans